Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OK!!!!!
I have spent the past twenty-four hours exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!! I just took a calculus exam today, and two exams tomorrow: physics and chemistry.  How can I keep healthy when, I never get sleep. Last night I had a Monster Hitman Energy Shooter.  I know they are terrible, but for real, it hit  me like crack!  I had just enough energy to get through the night, and study for my exam.  I think I will take another one tonight. (I'll have to sneak one, cause my roomate will kill me if she sees me drinking that, ITS FORBIDDEN!!!!)  Lately, I have been learning to persevere.  I have come to the realization the primary reason I quit all the time, is because I never want to persevere. When things get to tough, I quit, and make up a lame excuse. I blame everything and everyone, but myself.  I have to learn how to be committed, and press my way through to the end.  In all of lifes situaitons, those whom are dilligent will be rewarded.  A fool, just gives up.  Changing my character one step at a time, perseverance is a priority.

4 comments:

  1. Sleep is hard to come by as a student. I barely get 5 hours on a regular basis. Prioritizing is crucial but I haven't found the secret quite yet. When I do, I will share it with you. One thing that I find out helps is working out in the AM. Hope you did well on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Perseverance truly is key in this journey. Knowing that you CAN and WILL fall of the wagon, but there is no other option than to get back on is what keeps me going. Saw your video on Alexia site, you two are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to check up on you. I hope things are going groovy with school and final exams!!!

    ReplyDelete