Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long Day

Okay, so I need to work on time management. I think my post would be better if I had a bit more time during the day...These past couple of days, have been interesting and insightful. One thing I can say, is that being a true lady, is not easy. Most ladies can and will agree with me. Today, I did not have much time to eat or do anything. As soon as I woke up this morning, I was on the run. I didnt have much time for anything. However, but I did have time to sneak in a chat with some of the most respected ladies on my college campus. From this talk, I realized that I have not been living for myself. I have been altering my life to fit around the lives of people that I have never even met. I came to the realization, I need to live for myself, and live according to the Lord's plan. Being that this is a weight-loss blog, let me sneak in my menu for the day. I had a pb&j sandwich on white bread, and some pasta with tomato sauce. That is it friends, nothing special. Also, I am still a bit hungry. Just ate enough food to survive.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm horrible at time management. If you ever do figure that out, please let me know how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go about the blog! 60+ blogs entries later and I love it! Welcome! Also, white bread-no, Whole wheat bread-yes! Also, have you tried Whole wheat pasta? It takes awhile to get used to it. Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with time management. It's the bane of every working woman's existence! Found your blog through your buddy Alexia who is shamelessly promoting you! That's a great friend! I hope you find tons of love, support, inspiration and motivation in the blogging community. I have. I hope you stop by my blog when the TIME permits! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you through Alexia. Hope we can all lose lots of weight with each other's encouragement.

    ReplyDelete