Monday, March 22, 2010

He's Able

OMG!!! I broke my blogging vow. I was supposed to blog everyday for a month, and I definitely forgot to blog yesterday. I am trying though, so I guess I can give myself a pat on the back.  Well, good news today, I lost 4 pounds from last week.  I am so happy. I now weigh 262 lbs. I am very happy, and grateful. I just want to tell the Lord thank you, for constantly sending motivation my way throughout the week.  I was hoping, that when I did my weigh in, that I would just lose one pound.  However, I lost a whopping, four pounds!!!!!!! Oh, the excitement. I just finished my homework on time, and I have a job interview tomorrow.  God is just so good in my life.....Amen....Now all I need is to pass my three exams this week...Is anyone good with physics? lol God Bless

Life Lesson Learned Today: Worship, God in all your circumstances. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all else. He will never leave nor forsake you.  Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You are doing good in your weight loss!!! Congrats!!! No, I'm not good with physics, lol I have two exams next week. Is anyone good with accounting??

    www.tootslife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete