Monday, March 15, 2010

Keeping My Word- Lady of Integrity

Well, I said that I would blog every single day for a month......so here I am. I dont have much to say, but I saw my nutritionist today. OH THE HORROR!!!! I was in denial about my bad habits, but the scales never lie. I have reached a whopping 266 lbs. It hurts me to even say this. When did I ever get to this place. It seemed like yesterday, I was telling myself, I wont go past 200 lbs, and 230 lbs. I am tall, but I cant keep hurting myself like this. I feel like crying, screaming, kicking....but then at the end of the day, I have to wipe my eyes and begin making changes. I guess thats part of growing up. Well till tomorrow....... God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I agree - we can't keep hurting each other like this. That's why I'm so glad that you started the blog. Blogging keeps me honest and accountable. And the weight-loss blogging community is wonderful. I'm not sure I could do it without them. Since January I've lost a little over 22 pounds. My goal for my 23rd birthday, next Tuesday is to reach 200 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!
    This is so true, it never becomes reality until it hits you in the face and you have no choice but to deal with what we've done. I feel the same exact way, but I don't have the willpower (yet) to stick to my diet. But in time, things will start to come together. Good luck, and crying and screaming is okay - helps get the stress out.

    ReplyDelete